C Level Stories
Gaining the trust of the people in the room is the secret to a great C Level Interview.
Interviewing for executive positions is different. The stakes are higher, everyone is smart, everyone works hard, everyone has a great resume. How do you show that you are the best fit?
How would you answer these common executive interview questions?
- Describe the toughest decision you have ever had to make at work.
- How would you describe what we do?
- How do you influence and sell to stakeholders?
- What would your boss, who you didn’t get along with, tell me about you?
C Level Stories is a half or whole day 1:1 workshop that gives you the skills to show your value so that you are believed and hired.
- Use a CONNECTION STORY to show why this company is appealing to you
- WHO AM I STORIES show your values and how you apply them in your life
- CLARITY STORIES are flexible tolls that can show how you make decisions, or outline how you see a company’s future panning out.
- SUCCESS STORIES demonstrate your ability to solve problems.
- If you have a hole in your experience or qualifications, address it with integrity using an ANTI STORY.
Before attending the workshop, participants complete a short piece of pre-work. The results of the pre-work are integrated with the program materials. The good news is that the pre-work will take no longer than 10-12 minutes.
PART 1 | FOUNDATIONS
- WIIFY – Making the audience the center of your pitch
- Messaging – The single idea they must remember
- Business Storytelling – Connecting and influencing
- A Quick Pitch
PART 2 | YOUR PITCH
- The Problem
- Your Solution
- The Business Model
- The Competition
- Your Team
- The Funding
- Your Marketing Plan The Tiger’s Den
- Putting it all together in a 4 minute pitch
PART 3 | USING PITCH STORIES
- Pitch story components
- Pitch story type 1 – Founding
- Pitch story type 2 – Clarity Stories
- Round Robin, sharing your pitch stories
PART 4 | PUTTING IT ALL TOGETHER
- Q&A – Being ready for anything
- Putting it all together
|Duration||1 or 2 Days|