STORYTELLING FOR SALES
Storytelling for sales enhances with your sales approach by focusing on connection and sticking your message
Prospects need to know certain things about you. How can they trust you, how have you helped others, what difference did your offering make to other people. All of these are best answered through Sales Stories.
Through this workshop you will be able to enhance your ability to connect better with prospects and demonstrate both value and differentiation.
You will also plan your next approach to a prospect and strategically decide which stories to share and when.
Through this workshop you develop your idea into a full pitch that can be take on the road as-is, or adapted to the various audiences you meet.
Sales stories connect you to your prospects and show how you will help them.
SFS workshop help you learn how to tap into sales story power:
- Get customers telling you stories to build rapport by sharing your CONNECTION STORIES.
- Communicating business value using SUCCESS STORIES.
- Build trust through WHO AM I and THIS IS WHAT WE DO STORIES
- Overcoming hesitations and objections using INFLUENCE STORIES
- Encourage insight and empowerment – how to understand what’s really going on – STORY-LISTENING AND SENSEMAKING
Before attending the workshop, participants complete a short piece of pre-work. The results of the pre-work are integrated with the program materials. The good news is that the pre-work will take no longer than 10-12 minutes.
PART 1 | FOUNDATIONS
- Why sellers tell stories
- Story features
- Spotting stories
- Three types of story works
- Story patterns
- Sales is a process
PART 2 | BUILDING RAPPORT
- The elephant and the rider
- Connection stories
- Finding a connection story
PART 3 | BUILD CREDIBILITY
- Story repertoire
- Story mastery process
- Success stories
PART 4 | DEMONSTRATE VALUE
- Four stories to learn
- Clarity stories
- Making your stories even better
- When not to tell a story
PART 5 | ASK FOR THE BUSINESS
- Influence stories
- Future stories
PART 6 | PUTTING IT ALL TOGETHER
- Make your pitch
- Establish Deliberate Practice Program
|Duration||1 or 2 Days|